Director of Client Services
As the Director of Client Services for MB25 Media Solutions, you will be developing strategies, shaping processes, and expanding strategic partnerships to ensure the ongoing retention and satisfaction of our clients. You will use your management skills to motivate and develop a team while providing the hands-on expertise needed to ensure the continued growth and profitability of client accounts.
- Ensures client relationships are positive and stable; champions genuine and sincere relationship formation between Account Managers and clients
- Develops strategic partnerships with key client contacts; identifies business issues/opportunities and advises clients; establishes priorities and provides direction to maximize client satisfaction
- Improves client service quality by designing processes, establishing service metrics, and implementing changes and efficiencies
- Sets strategic direction for the department; ensures department goals and interdependencies support a shared vision with agency officers
- Reviews media briefs, media plans, project assignments, etc. to ensure top-notch strategic solutions
- Provides direct account management oversight to high-profile accounts
- Responsible for growing existing client relationships and business opportunities; supports new business development including strategy development, capabilities presentations, etc.
- Monitors account receivables and creditworthiness of accounts
- Ensures all client budgets are tracked, managed and reported
- Directs all account management essential functions; manages department workflow/account assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Superior performance as an Account Manager or solid mid-to-senior level marketing experience
- 4+ years of management experience leading a Client Services Team to include interviewing, selection, training and performance coaching
- Demonstrated ability to drive client management strategy with a proven success rate of increasing growth and profitability across multiple accounts
- Knowledge of general media concepts required; experience in media buying and/or planning preferred; knowledge of Advantage industry software is a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced group presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong negotiator with the ability to negotiate win/win outcomes
- Highly organized with strict attention to detail
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and reporting skills
- Able to inspire trust and confidence with senior level clients
About MB25 Media Solutions
We strategically plan, place and administer the media portion of advertising campaigns. We are well known in the industry for our expertise in providing innovative solutions across the full media spectrum – Digital, TV, Radio, Out-of-Home, and so much more. We are passionate about our work, our partnerships with clients and our culture of teamwork and collaboration. We are a growing business brimming with opportunities for the right candidate.
To apply for this opportunity please send a Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to [email protected].